Hello SAR Member-in-Training!
As a reminder, MIT status is effective for one year, and must be verified annually.
If you are still in training, and wish to continue your SAR MIT membership, please:
- Log in and update your personal profile and institutional information
- Using the form link below, submit an updated letter of verification from your supervisor or program director
MIT VERIFICATION FORM
If you are no longer in training and you are now actively involved in abdominal radiology academics, research or practice, congratulations! You are eligible to apply for Active, International or Affiliate membership in the SAR. To do so, please follow the steps below to submit your application for upgraded member status.
- Review the member types, benefits and policies on the SAR website, under the Membership tab
- Log in to your membership profile to update your personal profile and professional information
- Using the form link below, submit a complete application to upgrade your membership
- Submit membership dues (if you did not submit payment with renewal, an invoice for membership dues will be emailed to you once the upgrade application form has been submitted).
Your application will be complete with a completed form, current CV, letter of interest and dues payment.
For Members-in-Training who apply for upgraded membership after July 1st, dues will be prorated to $150 for the first year. The standard dues rate ($300) will be applied to all subsequent dues years. Note: applications are forwarded to the Membership Committee for review and approval, and may take a few weeks.
SAR members are eligible to receive the following benefits and eligibility:
- Discounted registration rates to the SAR Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting
- Submit abstracts and workshops for the SAR Annual Meeting
- Access to Abdominal Imaging, the official journal of the SAR
- Access to the online searchable member directory, connecting you to over 1,000 radiologists
- Attain SAR Fellow status (FSAR)
- Receive funding for research projects
- Serve on committees
- Participate in special programs
- And More…
Thank you for taking the time to update your information and/or to complete your membership upgrade application.
We look forward to your ongoing participation in the SAR, and hope you will continue as a long-term member, as you move forward in your career!